StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gini and I are following in the footsteps of TrapperDick and moving to the country. Though not as far north as Dick, we're moving from Bethel to Weld, which isn't that big a change...?.
Buying a small home with 6 acres with a nice open field that looks like a perfect place to hold some future motorcycle campouts...?

ImageUploadedByMO Free1426949427.925037.jpg

ImageUploadedByMO Free1426949450.569801.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Good news

Hope the move goes well.
Tent space for how many ?????

·
Registered
15,094 Posts
I wanna drive the lawn mower, ceegar and beer in hand! My 'estate' doesn't qualify for a ride-em! I always admired those that had one.

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
Pete and Gini, congratulations! That looks like a great location. When are you moving? There's some great riding around there.:yesnod:

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Scheduled to move in approx May 1st. Already anxious to explore the back roads in the area. Might have to schedule a house warming campout in July when the snow melts...?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,281 Posts
Pete and Gini,
Congrats. See, you get a little land, and everyone becomes your friend. At least get all the motorcycle campers to help mow the lawn.:yesnod:

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
Pete and Gini,
Congrats. See, you get a little land, and everyone becomes your friend. At least get all the motorcycle campers to help mow the lawn.:yesnod:
Syd, the idea is to get enough tents out there and flatten the grass, maybe even kill it. :green_lol: No more lawn to mow! :thumbup:

·
Registered
898 Posts
Oooooo, CONGRATULATIONS, Pete and Gini! That looks like a "Kubota-tractor" property: mowing, snow removal, hole-digging, general maintenance. Looks like you've got a garage AND other outbuildings? You guys must be wicked psyched!!!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Congrats to y'all! Looks like a great move! Beautiful house and property. I've no doubt you'll find peace and happiness there.
On the grass situation - goats, sheep, cattle! lol :)
g

1 - 20 of 44 Posts