StromTrooper banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that when I switched from my winter gloves to my thinner summer gloves, my hands became numb much easier. I figured it was due to less padding my summer gloves offered. I had seen a few threads here about numb hands and grip puppies kept popping up. Local dealers don't know what these things are:confused: I finally found a picture of them on californiasporttouring.com. The picture looked to me just like the foam I used to have on 10speed bicycle years ago. I found a set of these in the bike section at Canadian Tire for $5.99. The package has 4 8 1/2 inch pieces of foam tube. When cut exactly in half, it is the perfect length for the stroms handgrip. A bit of dishsoap and some brute force and ignorance, they slide right on. I am not sure what I think of them yet, only took a quick ride around the block to test. So far I like the larger diameter and the squishy feel is nice. After I live with them for a while I'll re-post. For once I remembered to take pictures.

GRRRRRRR :bom_furious3: I just realized I don't know how to post pictures!!

·
Premium Member
4,451 Posts
Took me a while to adapt to the Grip Puppies but they are great for the hands and wrist. They will soak up some vibration and your hands don't have to be so closed around the grip.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts