StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had the bike for about 4-5 months now, finally took the camera out with me today. The Vee is my first bike and I love it.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. A little more info - I live in Holly Springs, NC outside Raleigh. The bike is an 02 with about 11,500 miles. Had about 8,900 when I got it late summer. I have added the givi bars, factory rack, bestem large box, dropped a tooth in the front sprocket, got in on the cee-baileys group buy for the shield, & centerstand. I have a K&N filter, some pelican 1430 sidecases, & new Metzeler Tourances to go on when I have time.

I'm a big guy 6'-5" 235lbs so I will probably be upgrading to a wilburs spring soon too.

I like the site and have found it to be very useful - I have been able to do all the upgrades myself with the knowledge found on this site.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Im just wanting to say welcome to the site also from another NC Guy... The site is great for information and assistance with repairs or upgrades.

My first bike is a 02 Vee too but it's Gray instead of the blue..:cool:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
welcome to the assylum. that's a real pretty bike to have such an ugly screen on.

P.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not many screen choices for a 6'-5" rider and the 2002 model year. I like how the Windstrom looks, but it appears to cost twice as much as I paid for my Cee-Baileys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts