StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, Im new here and am really wanting to buy a sv650! That said, I have found this site so valuable and packed with info. Ive even found a bike I would be very interested in purchasing. I can't post or IM him so not sure what im doing wrong. Can someone help my account? Thanks!!

·
Registered
14,219 Posts
Rules say you have to be here and make a few posts before full access. I know hwat you mean though. I experienced the same thing. The pain doesn't last long.

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
I would have thought you could still send a PM to the seller.

Restrictions apply to selling here, didn't think they would apply to buying from someone here.

You will find the link for PM's by clicking on the forum member's name in the top left of any post they have done.

Can a moderator verify whether or not new members here can send PM's to other members please? (even if only for my own curiosity, thanks)

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Hey all, Im new here and am really wanting to buy a sv650! That said, I have found this site so valuable and packed with info. Ive even found a bike I would be very interested in purchasing. I can't post or IM him so not sure what im doing wrong. Can someone help my account? Thanks!!
Click sellers name, a link to PM him should show up, and partaking in this forum would help. Asking a question and not replying to members comments is not a good start.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts