StromTrooper banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello;new guy here.It simply amazes me how much information is on this site.Somebody knows something about something....well done.
My one owner 2008 650a was driven over by previous owner to my place on Dec 22,2011 with 47,000 kms .(est.30,000 miles) and was well taken care of.I've been looking at getting back in the saddle for the past couple years and was motivated by a world motorcycle traveler to do so.Rick Harding writes articles in a new magazine called "Riders Quest" out of Lindsay, Ontario,Canada.If you have time during these cold winter months(-20 c today or -4 f) you can go on his web site and he talks about these world adventures he has been on.
Regards
Paul

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome from a fellow newbie. I got my bike in late November, and this site is a great resource for all my winter planning and farkling in preparation for spring.
Going to check out Rick Harding and Rider's Quest right now.

edit: Looks like a great magazine for those of us in, or travelling to Ontario, Canada. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kijiji Yellow

Well,yes it was.The guy is a motorcycle instructor in Belleville and Rick Harding is one also in Lindsay.I am presently working on more farkles this winter.The storage tube is rigged up;tank gps mount is close; 12v plug in is ready to install and purchased tire inflator yesterday.I hope that i am all farkled out for farkle sake.

·
Premium Member
1,613 Posts
welcome

Enjoy the bike. These Vstroms are amazingly reliable. Mine has taken me places I never imagined I would go.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Canuck! While I'm living in Washington, DC, I'm hoping to take a trip up to Ontario this summer to visit my folks on my Wee. I'll wave north as I pass through Belleville on the 401...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts