StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys..

Just bought an '07 Wee. One of the previous owners is a member here, but Im not sure of his board name?
On paper they just seemed to be one of the best, no-nonsense motorcycles around. I know the 650 engine is darn near bulletproof, with friends that either roadrace them or have owned for 60-80K in street use. At this point in my life, Im not a "long distance" type (young family, work, etc), so this bike will be used as my "push button bike" when Im not riding or wrenching on my old 2-strokes. (Kawasaki Triples).

thats it for now!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Yo, NEW GUY, welcome to the fray! Always glad to see new guys and girls around here. You're right about the push button status of this bike. It's pretty much the same reason that I bought mine; well, that and the great mileage and the great ride, and the fun! Well, you'll see. Good to have you hangin' around. Ride on my brotha! :beatnik:

p.s. I grew up on the East Side of St. Paul. There's some sweet ridin' to be had in the great nort up dar

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks Bill..

East ST. Paul hasn't changed much. Still has an old world feel to it. I live in the north metro. 15 years ago it was considered the boonies... now their talking about building a wal-mart.:furious:

This time of year, I'd much prefer being in Kentucky!

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Welcome, the vstrom is an awesome bike, ride safe. I grew up in N. Dak., worked in Minneapolis for 12 years, beautiful country up there, but left for a year round mild climate, got kinda tired of harsh winter from halloween through easter. Enjoy the bike and this forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts