StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It appears that the newest Givi shields are coming without the black edge trim. I ordered my new shield at the begining of this month from amotostuff.com, it finally arrived and to my supprise it was without the black trim. I thought that this was a nice bonus as I was prepared to have to adjust and deal with the trim.

john

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
UMMH yeah , uh what HEAVY said :?

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Well now I want to sell mine and buy a new one. Maybe I will just take the black off of mine.

·
Premium Member
1,137 Posts
I'll confirm this. I just ordered my windshield from twisted throttle and after it being on backorder for a bit they shipped out today. I called in to confirm the lack of black edging and its true! One step more towards a very nice budget windshield. That made my day :)

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
I have been patiently waiting for my birthday and then Christmas before adding new farkles. Then I see a picture of the new Givi windscreen. It's pictures like this that make me want the crash guards, the motor plate, the top box, the Stebel horn, the windshield, the new rear spring, the front springs, and the Murph brace NOW. Maybe if i sell a kidney......... Just a thought.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Awesome!! I should be receiving my package from amotostuff this Fri. Amotostuff just got a shipment today and should have the Givi screens in stock now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts