StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I’m a new rider and am picking up my new vstrom 1000 next weekend. I know everyone says don’t start on a liter bike but I do have a little experience and this bike is $8200 brand new from dealer so I can’t pass it up. Seems like a good deal.

Anyone have any riding tips or ideas for learning? I’d love Any and all info regarding the bike or upgrades or anything at all.

Also if anyone is in sw Washington or Portland Oregon are and wants to meet up and teach me some stuff or help me train lemme know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
Welcome from someone at the other side of the state.

·
Registered
14,886 Posts
Hola, Ryan. Only guy I know from the Portland area rides a BMW 800. Another guy had a 650 WEE but he's moved on to other things.
There is a monthly BMW folk meeting in the Portland area, dinner thing i think. You may find that on the BMW MOA site.
Not Stroms but you may find helpful folk. I've taken my Wee to several BMW rallies. I just complain my BMW is in the shop...again.

Seems everything currently is covid19 cancelled.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome! I'm from the Vancouver area too- feel free to contact me if you want a riding partner. I know some fun places.

Sent from my Etch A Sketch

1 - 6 of 6 Posts