StromTrooper banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all My name is Steve and I bought my first Wee last week its a 05 Wee with 21K on the clock.
I live in Harvard Illinois and have been riding since 1958, yea that makes me one of the old guys I'm just glad to still be in the wind.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Welcome, Harvard is my Dad's home town. He left to join the Navy at the start of WW II and only returned to visit family. I have fond memories of the place and my Grandparents big old house on Dewey Street. Name W. O'Neil.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Welcome,

I am from Illinois also. There are a FEW of us from Illinois on here. Only a FEW ...

Glad to add another ...

·
Registered
120 Posts
greeting

Greetings from SoIll.

The part of the state the politicians forgot.

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Hey Steve. Welcome. I'm in Crystal Lake, one of my routes takes me up 14 to 173 then east. Maybe we can go for a ride, that is if you'll ride with a guy who lost his mind and sold his dl650 for Kaw.,and I am not as young as I think I am either. Be safe. Keith

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Steve. Welcome. I'm in Crystal Lake, one of my routes takes me up 14 to 173 then east. Maybe we can go for a ride, that is if you'll ride with a guy who lost his mind and sold his dl650 for Kaw.,and I am not as young as I think I am either. Be safe. Keith

That ride would be good Keith, I am just south of Harvard and know all the side roads around here. I will PM you my phone #.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome, Harvard is my Dad's home town. He left to join the Navy at the start of WW II and only returned to visit family. I have fond memories of the place and my Grandparents big old house on Dewey Street. Name W. O'Neil.
I don't know any of the old timers around here, we have only been here for 6 years.

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Hey Steve, sent you pm. If have you some time at the end of the week maybe you could show me some of those back roads I'm missing. Keith

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Greetings and welcome! I am a downstater (Springfield area) and have an 05 Vee myself that I bought used with a touch over 18K. Got it back in February and love it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts