StromTrooper banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2009 DL1000
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New guy here from western Colorado. I have been on the sight many times reading different information over the years. I figure its time to join up and be a little more involved then just reading incognito.

I picked up a used 09 DL1000 a few years ago with just under 2000 miles at the time. My wife and I have done a few day trips around the area with it over the years and it has been a great bike. This year I was finally able to get some luggage options I'd been wanting, and some better tires for the job. We have done a lot more day trips and also over night trips this summer then all the other years combined before. Gravel roads have been a blast, riding around the mountain passes has been amazing, and everyday I just want to get on it and go.
Tire Sky Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Handwriting Wood Rectangle Window Font

Reactions: Delta_Rider

·
Registered
2009 DL1000
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you guys for the welcomes. I've been reading through the older forums and enjoying the different ideas I have seen.

·
Registered
2009 DL1000
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I find some of the mods I've done have been done before by others, and some are not talked about. I did a cheap man's seat mod I will have to post up for others to see.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts