StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New for 2017, here at Nelson Rigg we continue to expand our Rigg Gear line of soft luggage with 2 sized 100% waterproof Dry Roll Bags. Available in a 15L and 30L in both black and yellow, these bags offer great functionality and many secure mounting options at a very affordable price point.

These 100% waterproof roll bags feature all electronically heat welded seams with a water tight roll closure with self-fastening webbing and quick release buckles. They securely mounts using 4 custom aluminum G-Hooks and webbing straps that can attach to almost any motorcycle, PWC, or snowmobile. They are made from a waterproof and durable 24oz Tarpaulin PVC with a Tri-max 1680D ballistic nylon bottom panel for durability and comfort when used as a backpack. A UV Coated outer material cleans easily and prevents slipping or marking your vehicle. The 30L includes adjustable padded backpack straps which are optional on the 15L. Extra metal D rings allow you to attach other roll bag or luggage for those longer trips. As all Rigg Gear and Nelson Rigg Luggage, these bags come with a LIFETIME warranty.

Available in Black, Yellow/Black
Measures: 19” L x 10.5” D holds approx. 30 Liters $99.95
Measures: 18” L x 8” D holds approx. 15 Liters $74.95

30L Shown

30L Shown

30L Shown

30L Shown

30L Shown

30L Shown

Shown with SE-3050 Dry Saddlebags

All stromtrooper.com members receive a 10% discount with free shipping on all Nelson Rigg and Rigg Gear products. Use coupon code strom upon checkout.

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
The attachment rings at each end are exactly what motorcyclist need. 2 years ago I searched high and low for a small roll top with any type of second attachment points to fit my hammock & rain fly. It took a while but I did find one, but the attachment point is no where near as robust as your new bags.

One more thing, thanks for continually modifying your water proof saddlebags and gear while keeping the price modest...it is appreciated!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The attachment rings at each end are exactly what motorcyclist need. 2 years ago I searched high and low for a small roll top with any type of second attachment points to fit my hammock & rain fly. It took a while but I did find one, but the attachment point is no where near as robust as your new bags.

One more thing, thanks for continually modifying your water proof saddlebags and gear while keeping the price modest...it is appreciated!
Thank you for your comments. We have taken a lot of time to re-engineer our new adv bags and are very excited to get your feedback. Here is a link for our new 100% waterproof Deluxe Adventure Saddlebags.
http://www.stromtrooper.com/dl650a-2012-2016/356345-new-2017-rigg-gear-deluxe-adventure-dry-saddlebags.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts