StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I know I'm a long way from Canada but I just got an email from New Enough Motorcycle Leathers that I thought might interest some of you guys and I thought I'd pass it along. The email states:

I am pleased to announce that Canadian banks are now able to work with our credit card processor's system for address verification and ccv code verification allowing us to accept credit cards with Canadian billing addresses.
  • When checking out, Canadians can choose to ship to their billing address or any other address (including shipping addresses in the US).
  • Canadians can also pay with PayPal (but PayPal does not allow a shipping address to a country other than the account holder's country, so Canadians can only ship to Canada if using PayPal)
  • Terms of Sale for Canadians is now the same as for US customers
  • We offer four reliable and fast shipping methods to Canada

I've ordered from New Enough many times and this is a great company to deal with. In fact they are the first place I look when I want to order something. They have far more than just clothing, their prices are very good, and their shipping is hard to beat.

·
Premium Member
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good, glad to hear that. I was a bit hesitant to post that because I was afraid it was something that everyone up your way already knew about. Glad to know that it is really something new.

I also forgot to mention that they have GREAT specials very frequently. If you subscribe to their mailing list you'll get an email from them on a regular basis (as in every few days) listing their newest specials.

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
That's great news!

I attempted to buy a FG Kilimanjaro from their site a few weeks ago but couldn't enter my CDN billing address info :( (after successfully purchasing some pants there last year).

I sent them an e-mail and they said they were working on the issue; glad to hear things are resolved. Now I can buy more stuff! :)

- Martin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts