StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to plan a trip this year from N.E. to Nova Scotia. Figuring on one week- two days from NY/Vt. Border to N.S., three days around the Island, and two days home. Looking to go end of the summer.

If any riders are interested, please respond to this thread, or p.m. me.

Thanks,
Syd (chirosyd).

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I’d love to join you, but my calendar is nearly full. What dates are you looking at?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
454 Posts
If I end up not being able to do the TLH/Newfoundland/NS loop due to time then this could be a nice fall back to scratch my itch for a longer distance ride towards the far North-East.

·
Premium Member
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I am open to dates as long as it doesn't interfere with the Mohawk weekend end of May, plan B in Vermont July 11-14, and NEVA '19 August 1-4. Given those trips, end of August would seem to work for me.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
My wife and I are doing a tour of Gaspe June 8-15, you guys are welcome to come along! Maybe the woman will Come Pete! Will have at least one other rider with us, pavement only but there will be a day or two to go do your own thing if you want to hit some dirt roads.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Hi Syd,
Will keep this in mind. I'd like to do some extended motorcycle travel this summer, but haven't nailed anything down hard and fast. As you know, I'm considering a 2-3 month tour of the country, or Blue Ridge Parkway, or Canadian Maritimes. I'm lucky as I'm retired and have no time constraints. Patty just says "OK, g'bye."! Gotta love that gal!
I'm sure we'll be chatting these ideas up at Mohawk. :)
Ride soon and safe all.
gary

·
Premium Member
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Doing my due diligence in planning a trip to N.S. I checked into the ferry from Portland to N.S.,and found out it had been moved to Bar Harbor (3 hours north). I assume the only other way to N.S. is across the border into Canada, and down through New Brunswick.
I was planning on two days from the Adirondacks to N.S., three days around the island, and two days back home. Am I missing anything, and does anyone have additional information regarding the route.

Thsnks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts