StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
I see most of your postings giving us updates of your new videos. Most people just click the links without responding. I just want to provide a reply to thank you for them. They are helpful, educational and very, very well done. Thank you.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey BigSky,

I want to thank you for this, much appreciated. I guess I do this for people like you who understand.
The truth is that these 15min to 30min videos cost me lots of time. Each video requires anywhere from 4 to 7 days to do the work, film, edit and upload to YouTube.
People who have not done this imagine it is a one day-one go job.
So once again thanks for the kind words.

Ride Safe,
The Doc

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Yes, a heart-felt thanks from me as well. I appreciate your dedication to this project and will reference it as needed for my '18 DL650.

All the best,
Steve.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Dr. vstrom,

Have you done a video on how to remove the dashboard to access the low beam bulb? I'm trying to find some help on how to remove the cockpit to access the low beam bulb.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Mingo,

No, I have not done such a video yet.
There are other videos in the pipeline with higher priority based on how many people have asked me to do.
I hope I find the time to do also that at some point.

Best,
The Doc

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Doc, great work you are doing.

My comment on this one is: Remove the exhaust can, 2 bolts and its off, and then do the work with much easier access to the rear caliper. I take mine off every time I work on the back, sometimes even when changing the rear wheel. Just so much easier.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts