StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a new '03 in early November with factory bags and center stand. Only had about a half-dozen short trips before winter hit and am dying to get through the break-in stage. This is my first bike and I am so far impressed by the easy handling for such a seemingly large ride.

Any fellow Stromers on the east coast of Canada?? My dealer sold only one other '03, so I don't plan on running into many others - which is one of the reasons it appealed to me.

The web site is great!!

Darryl

L

·
0 Posts
Go Canucks!

Nice to see another fellow maritimer on the forum.

If you're ever in the Moncton area, let me know. We'll ride some of the twisties.

Cheers,
Lucky

·
Registered
441 Posts
Maritime Strommers Always Welcome

Hey there,
I am a new Strommer (30 years of riding but new to the V-Strom) in Northern New Hampshire, US. I know a good many Canadian riders roll on through our White Mountains each year. If you ever get "way down South" I would be pleased to show you some really great roads.

Also, I work for a company that publishes motorcycle books so you might be interested in browsing our warehouse too. We have lots of cool motorcycle books and gadgets. It's not a sales pitch, all riders are welcome to come on by and you need not buy a thing.

Cheers!

Jeff Adams

1 - 3 of 3 Posts