StromTrooper banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this morning i topped up my tank , with plans of reaching my goal of the 500 klm tank over my weekend, i headed too field b.c. over the brand new bridge over the kicking horse river , hardly opening the throttle i made my way up the hyway on a mission to reach my goal , i then turned off to emerald lake and the natural bridge, the lodge there sells hambergers for 16 bucks , so i sat by the lake and ate my left over shake and bake lunch , anyway the ride there i only opened the throttle enough for the bike too run and i was allready on the speed limit , on the way home i came upon the new bridge , the first time in the west direction , its down hill and the bridge is a huge curve , after not opening my strom up the whole trip , i couldnt help myself , i held it full throttle onto the fresh bridge , as i exited the bridges expansion joint i looked at the speedo , right on 200 klmph , tommorow i plan too go slow too fairmont hot springs too achive my 500 k tank goal, hope to little bit of speeding doesnt wreck it

1 - 1 of 1 Posts