StromTrooper banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a new used 2017 650XT with 860 miles, engine guard, skid plate, and extended warranty to 2022 for $6500 down here in Texas. This is my first adventure bike (owned a dual sport way back in the day) and look forward to reading more posts and learning from all before me. Already picked up some good info and just want to say thanks for all the great info on the boards. Looking forward to being a part of the group and getting out and riding.

d/o
Spanky

Attachments

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
Welcome, I'm new too. Great forum of Vstrom enthusiasts.

·
Registered
51 Posts
That's an awesome purchase Spanky! It does make me wonder why people sell bikes after riding so few miles?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for good deals

Yes, I am amazed to why someone would spend so much and ride so little. Maybe go rent or borrow one to see if it is for you, but he in the end I got a decent deal and am having fun. Currently working on mounting a top plate and buying some decent riding gear (looking at Klim Carlsbad).

·
Registered
209 Posts
Welcome and let the farkles begin.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks

Yes, they do vibrate, that explains it. I will definitely read up. I guess I may have to order some new ones or mod them. Not sure where previous owner got them.

·
Adventure Traveler
285 Posts
Welcome to Stromtroopers, Great deal on the bike!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts