StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! A new podcast from a Stromtrooper member (me) and Strom rider is out. I am fairly new to adventure riding and I plan to use the podcast as a way to learn about how to ride, learn about where to ride from those traveling the world, and where to find the gear and accessories. I have three episodes out and have finally been able to hook up with some exciting people for upcoming interviews. Author and world traveler Sam Manicom has graciously agreed to be on an upcoming episode. Sam is currently on the road for a couple weeks attending a motorcycle show so we will be recording upon his return. We will also have Shawn Thomas, instructor with RawHyde Adventures, on soon as well. Shawn will tell us about everything RawHyde has to offer.

You can download the show using your favorite podcatcher or listen direct from your computer while you work on other things. Access the website here. Hope you all enjoy the show and I welcome feedback and suggestions for future guests and topics. For all you twitter users you can find us here.

·
Administrator
17,894 Posts
Good deal, looking forward to checking this out! :hurray:

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Just added your podcast to my Pocket Casts. Looking forward to listening.

Namaste'
Doug from Kentucky

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for giving it a try gents. I hope you find it worthy enough to share with others. I am a little rusty but trying to get back in the swing of things. I used to host a cruiser podcast that focused alot on HD. I thought I would once again mix my geek side with my motorcycling passion to do a new show. I do not profess to be an expert. I am new to this and will be using this as my classroom into the world of adventure touring.

I plan to have many more world travelers like Sam Manicom on in the future to learn the do's and dont's of world travel. I hope to get many of our farkle makers on to talk about their product. Doesn't matter how big or small. From the guy building goods in his garage to the large corporation. I will mix in the tour guys a little here and there for those of us who get the itch to maybe fly and ride. And, I will continue to have people on to teach us the tricks of adventure riding. The upcoming interview with Shawn Thomas of RawHyde Adventures should be a good one.

Anyway, enough running at the mouth. Thanks again for giving it a shot. Please give some feedback after you have listened to a couple episodes good or bad. It is either going to suck, be ok, or love it. I can't improve it without feedback. Also, if you have ideas for interview subjects please send those as well to my email.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, both of you are in a day's ride from me. Any suggestions on where to find some mild off road fun to hone my skills? Forest roads, gravel, nothing too advanced yet.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Is that on itunes yet?LOVE Sam Manicom,thats going to be an awesome show!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is that on itunes yet?LOVE Sam Manicom,thats going to be an awesome show!
Yes Sir! You can find it here.

Sam is appearing at the MCN London Motorcycle Show this weekend and will travel back during the week. I hope to hook up with him soon after he arrives home. We are probably looking at episode 5 or 6 when his interview airs.

Any suggestions for other interviews?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts