StromTrooper banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wasn't real sure where to put this...but there is a new Adventure Motorcycle Magazine available now...not yet by subscription, but selling each copy individually. It looks like a good read...and I really like to support someone trying to do something different.

Check it out.
A little less than $10 per copy delivered right now...and when/if it goes to subscription it will be a little less expensive.

http://magcloud.com/browse/Issue/33276

BTD.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Nice. That seems to have some promise. Hopefully they can keep it up. $10 seems pretty steep for a magazine, though.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Wasn't real sure where to put this...but there is a new Adventure Motorcycle Magazine available now...not yet by subscription, but selling each copy individually. It looks like a good read...and I really like to support someone trying to do something different.

Check it out.
A little less than $10 per copy delivered right now...and when/if it goes to subscription it will be a little less expensive.

http://magcloud.com/browse/Issue/33276

BTD.
Is this the only place you can buy it? I like to see, touch, and smell a magazine before I buy it. I wonder if it will ever be available at my local book store or if they can order a copy.

·
Premium Member
1,459 Posts
I looked at the free preview and it looks interesting, especially if you ride a BMW.

SS

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
BTD, looks like a halfway decent mag, although it also looks more like a BMW sales flier, I'm going to get a issue. How did you find out about this??? Cheers-BB

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BB...I must confess...I was lurking over at ADVRider...

Yes, it's got a lot of BMW stuff in it...but I think if one ignores the bikes, and reads the stories...it'll be worth it.

I love to read...and anything motorcycle related(Harley Excluded) is my favorite.

I figured I'd give it a chance, and pass it along to other to try, it may be garbage, and if so...Big B will reimburse the money you spend for it:)

BTD.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Money back if not completely satisified, that Big B guy is great, it's a shame he doesn't have a Strom, probably stuck with some old street bike (LOL), I hope ya'll have the rally next year, had to go get a horse for the wife, but it sounded like fun, I used to live in Pataskala, grew up in Circleville. I'm planning to make it next year, may even bring up a bottle of the good stuff--Bookers, that'll clean out your system(140 proof)!!! Cheers-BB

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Big Who?

Oh yeah, that's right there was a guy around here who used to be cool, but I heard he's got a 'Connie' now and spends all his free time on connie-love.com or some shit. :eek:hmy:

·
Registered
961 Posts
That would be good, but we are a limited bunch, it's hard to get enough ads to make it work. A guy I met in Ojai (where I live), started a Dual Sport magazine, I think Dual Sport News, nice guy. But I don't think in the US there are enough DS riders to make it happen. Otherwise the manufactures would give us, Transalps, Tenres and other cool bikes available in other countries.

·
Premium Member
313 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Thanks

Thanks for posting this up BTD,:D I've been looking for new magazine options since my local Wally World remodeled and cut the news stand by about 75%
:-x. Unless you want American Thunder or some crap your SOL. They even did away with Cycle World:confused:

I think i'll check it out

1 - 14 of 14 Posts