StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who have the new 1000 what is your impression(s) of the lights at night? Does this bike, in your opinion, need more light? If so, is the stock wiring adequate enough for replacement bulbs or does one have to go through all the hassle of getting an upgraded wiring kit?
Thanks for your insight(s).

·
Registered
209 Posts
For those of you who have the new 1000 what is your impression(s) of the lights at night? Does this bike, in your opinion, need more light? If so, is the stock wiring adequate enough for replacement bulbs or does one have to go through all the hassle of getting an upgraded wiring kit?
Thanks for your insight(s).
More than adequate for any purpose I've used them for so far. An option is to add some more lights, but like those on Christmas trees, most are mainly for decoration.

·
Premium Member
2,304 Posts
My opinion is that the lighting is better than my '11 Wee. I have no problems with seeing at night. :thumbup:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Noticeably better than my 2005 Wee.
Low beam is excellent even with only one globe, compared to 2 on my old Wee.
On high bean you get low and high beams together, so it is also a lot better than my Wee was.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I hadn't noticed that. On high you get low and high? That is waaay cool. And bright!:thumbup:

·
Registered
449 Posts
The stock lights are plenty bright for me, I will add a set of Cree lights to my engine guards to be better seen in the day time

1 - 8 of 8 Posts