StromTrooper banner

161 - 180 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Hartmut's English is better than my English.

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
UPDATE:

Please all read and add the info to the signup sheet to help planning.

Here is the story: The bathhouse at BeaverDel has only one shower stall. We were concerned that a group of 30 or more may overwhelm the shower capacity and BeaverDel has offered to not rent one or two motel rooms and make them available for a "FOR FEE SHOWER". Cost would be $ 2 and includes towels and cleaning of the room.

Now that we are only about 20 participants and several have booked a room, the need/ desire for a "for fee shower" may not be so great. We like to have your input please for 2 questions:
1. Are you staying in a tent or the hotel?
2. Do you want a for fee shower or not?

Please go back to the signup sheet and add the answers to these 2 questions in the new columns we prepared (in red).

Thanks and see you in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
600 Posts
UPDATE:

Please all read and add the info to the signup sheet to help planning.

Here is the story: The bathhouse at BeaverDel has only one shower stall. We were concerned that a group of 30 or more may overwhelm the shower capacity and BeaverDel has offered to not rent one or two motel rooms and make them available for a "FOR FEE SHOWER". Cost would be $ 2 and includes towels and cleaning of the room.

Now that we are only about 20 participants and several have booked a room, the need/ desire for a "for fee shower" may not be so great. We like to have your input please for 2 questions:
1. Are you staying in a tent or the hotel?
2. Do you want a for fee shower or not?

Please go back to the signup sheet and add the answers to these 2 questions in the new columns we prepared (in red).

Thanks and see you in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I think it would be a good idea to have a plan for additional shower capacity beyond the one at the bath house. Even at 20 people we should probably plan for at least two shower spaces. We will also be picking up people from ADV Rider forum and possibly from Facebook too. Some may not be completing the worksheet.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Just a heads up - You need to click out of the shower question boxes before you close the page or your answer will not be saved.

*Borghi - I think you may want to check yours.

Reactions: Borghi

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I believe the border closing has been extended until 21 Aug now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
232 Posts
Yep that's right, so unfortunately I won't get to see all of you this year. :cry:
I missed the very first NEVA and the one in PA. So missing this one wll put me at 70% attendance rate.
All the more reason to get to the Peep Show this year. Have a great NEVA, enjoy the scenery and ride safe.
DannyC.
P.S. please take pictures and post - even those not on the scenic route ;)

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #168
Yes, no chance for our Canadian friends. There may even be no chance for a fall NEVA20.1 given the rise in cases all over the US. Lets hope nothing drastic happens here in the next couple of weeks. We are likely seeing the effects of 4th Holiday coming in the next week or two.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Is there any interest in an event on the Canadian side? Even just a day-trip? The Muskokas never get old; I'd love to ride the Laurentians; I hear good things about the ripper-bars in Montreal....
Isn't the border closed in both directions or do you mean later this year?

·
Registered
524 Posts
So sorry -- I meant, is there any interest in an event on the Canadian side for Canadians, since we can't reach the "real" event with the rest of you.
You need to have an event on the same days so we can zoom in and have a virtual Neva
😂

Reactions: KevinP

·
Registered
33 Posts
who all has comms? Would be nice to figure out who's doing what. I have a Cardo Freecom 4. I know I can connect to up to 3 others. Might be able to hitchhike a packtalk to get mesh.

·
Registered
600 Posts
who all has comms? Would be nice to figure out who's doing what. I have a Cardo Freecom 4. I know I can connect to up to 3 others. Might be able to hitchhike a packtalk to get mesh.
A lot the guys I know including me have SENA's. May be some Cardo's in the group.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Can connect to 1 Sena. Not sure if that one Sena can connect me to the mesh at the same time piggy back. I'm sure there's a way but dag they make it hard to sort that stuff out.

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
I have a Sena. Frankly, I mainly use it for music.

Sad to hear our Canadian friends cannot make it this year. If things opened up I'd join another Canadian ride in the Muskoka Lakes region or other.

I'll be at the ride this year starting Friday. I rented the motel room. Hoping all is a go.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I was holding out hope for attending but will be having a procedure done on my middle ear that weekend. I finally got an appointment with the ENT to have my eustation tube reamed out. More likely they'll lance the ear drum .

Relax and have a homebrew

Autocorrect is my new enema

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #179
Well good luck for your procedure! I think coming to a rally would be your preferred activity but sometimes priorities do dictate differently.

161 - 180 of 231 Posts