StromTrooper banner

121 - 140 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
me and Yuval had a similar issue during the MEBDR we ended up having to go down into the creek
through the trees (well i used yuval's long legs to get the 790 to the creek)
Well we could have squeezed by the barricades but my rules and law abiding riding buddies were not supporting that idea and since we were scouting the route, being reasonable, the route should not assume that all participants should do that squeeze.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Well we could have squeezed by the barricades but my rules and law abiding riding buddies were not supporting that idea and since we were scouting the route, being reasonable, the route should not assume that all participants should do that squeeze.
i would of supported you !!

Reactions: ThatGuyDuncan

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
UPDATE: Go To www.neva20.com

We posted the links to download the ride GPX files.

The signup sheet has been updated.

Some ride info and dining info has been added, all to download, please do so and read it to be prepared. Follow the link to the ride Drop-Box folder.

If you want a motel room, book it. Our block will be removed in 2 weeks and they may sell out once open to the public!

Stay safe. Great roads in the Catskills, see you in a month!

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
Rooms: You need to call Elyce, the owner 201-421-1576.
You can not book online. They are blocked online! When I talked to her last week, not all were booked. Syd, are you saying now all are booked after talking to her?

·
Premium Member
2,281 Posts
Rooms: You need to call Elyce, the owner 201-421-1576.
You can not book online. They are blocked online! When I talked to her last week, not all were booked. Syd, are you saying now all are booked after talking to her?
Harmut,
My friend Mike called the campground, and was advised that all the rooms were taken.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just signed up and this will be my first time. I can't wait it sounds like a lot of fun. Other than filling out the sign up sheet is there anything else that needs done, registration fees? Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
I just signed up and this will be my first time. I can't wait it sounds like a lot of fun. Other than filling out the sign up sheet is there anything else that needs done, registration fees? Thanks for any help.
No registration fee. Go to the website and read the information regards accommodation, meals, rides. Then come prepared for social distancing, hand sanitizer etc.

Bring the filled in ICE form with you.

TO ALL: Bring a chair so we can spread out around the fire at night!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
If anyone is interested in doing some additional riding/scouting in the NEVA20 area this coming weekend, Alan P. and I are planning to camp at Beaver Del Friday-Sunday (8/3-8/5) and check out some additional roads. If you want to join in on the fun, send me a PM.
Of course Borghi meant 7/3-7/5

Reactions: Borghi and chirosyd

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
I need to order the stickers (aka 'dickels').
Order 25 or 50?

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
Well if it were me I would get just 25. So far about 20 have signed up and not everybody is into dickels.
If there is no big difference in cost, lets put a collection jar on the table and get 50, so we can send some to the frozen north one of these days, for virtual NEVA20 participants.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Well if it were me I would get just 25. So far about 20 have signed up and not everybody is into dickels.
If there is no big difference in cost, lets put a collection jar on the table and get 50, so we can send some to the frozen north one of these days, for virtual NEVA20 participants.
Good an idea. Seems like the frozen north is frozen for good...

121 - 140 of 162 Posts