StromTrooper banner

101 - 120 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
OK, I plan to make it this year!
I looked at the neva20 web site - great initiative.
I do have to put on my IT security hat - the google docs sign up sheet is exposed to the public. Anyone can use the names, emails and phone numbers. Try to change the document so it is not public and by adding some password or only add people by request.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
I just called the Beaver Del.
Regd Kayaking - no permits are needed and Beaver Del actually provide free kayaks for the guests!
But I think I will bring my own regardless - the whole camp and ride and kayak concept is going to be a thing for me, so need to practice :)

Expect Babkas...

·
Premium Member
2,281 Posts
I just called the Beaver Del.
Regd Kayaking - no permits are needed and Beaver Del actually provide free kayaks for the guests!
But I think I will bring my own regardless - the whole camp and ride and kayak concept is going to be a thing for me, so need to practice :)

Expect Babkas...
Chocolate I hope!

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
I do have to put on my IT security hat - the google docs sign up sheet is exposed to the public. Anyone can use the names, emails and phone numbers. Try to change the document so it is not public and by adding some password or only add people by request. ...
I thought about that as well. If its password protected you can bet half the guys will not remember what it is or where to look it up and there will be endless confusion about it.

BUT what I will do is remove the private info and copy it into a single copy on my computer, so we can print a few copies to have the info during the meet, destroy it afterwards. I hope that is acceptable to all ... let me know.

In general, we will update the website with the ride files, description and general updates in the next few days. I will post when that's done.

Hotel Rooms: I looked at them, they are basic but have all the essentials, Bed, AC, Bathroom. Compact, no TV's. If you want a room, make the reservation. Easy to cancel but once we get within 2 weeks of the meet, the rooms will be unblocked and the owner told me they typically sell out for most weekends! There are not many alternatives around the area!

·
Registered
521 Posts
me and Yuval had a similar issue during the MEBDR we ended up having to go down into the creek
through the trees (well i used yuval's long legs to get the 790 to the creek)
20190920_112019_resized.jpg 20190920_112012_resized.jpg 20190920_111930_resized.jpg 20190920_111916_resized.jpg 20190920_111920_resized.jpg 20200622_125853.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: om28 and Borghi
101 - 120 of 162 Posts