6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the poll for dinner

It will be multiple selection so

CHECK EACH MEAL YOU WILL ATTEND

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Don't miss the meals. Nothing beats seeing 35+ bikes in front of a hole in the wall restaurant.

It's also a key time to unite with helmets and exhaust pipes off.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump and interesting as last year there was 2x as many people for Friday Evening then Saturday.. some wore out maybe

·
Registered
529 Posts
somehow I messed up the poll ....

But I want to be included in EVERY meal - even those not included in the poll.
If you're roasting hotdogs at the campfire down the way , I'm included . Just so you know .
Alex

·
Registered
664 Posts
I hope to make all of them, but probably won't be there for the Friday evening deal. Bummer, as that's in some ways the most entertaining.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I "voted" to attend all meals. My pillion can't vote, so I guess she'll go hungry! ;) Otherwise count my votes twice.

thx, organizers.

pmk

·
Registered
53 Posts
meals

I'm in on all meals and finally got a confirmation on my v-strom bud's attendance (which had been a little up in the air). How do I add him to the meals lists? He's not yet joined this site (though I have been urging him).

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump

need real information for Saturday Breakfast as it is catered at the North pole resorts

Please sign up if you will be there

·
Registered
167 Posts
Meals, yes!

Count me in for them all, this body needs fuel to. Not sure I will get away from Ottawa in time for Friday night dinner so I'll just plan to attend the rest.

Greg

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
YES BUT

They were asked first but said they were too small for approx 40 riders to show as they seat like 20. We would recommend them for overflow or those not signed up. Large group size became the overriding consideration, victim of our own success.

If nothing changes I will tell the caterer about 42 so there is no short fall, on Tuesday if weather augers well for the weekend... If there is a short fall of buyers I may pass the hat to get to the promised $420

I plan on asking head count at Friday evening meal and then communicating as well.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Doubles for me

Like PMK I also have a non voting pillion that would probably like to eat. See you folks next week.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts