·
Registered
411 Posts
+ 1 PA

·
Registered
541 Posts
++1 for PA

There are some nice roads in this state and it is centrally located to a very large population of riders. A vote for Blaustrom and Chirosyd to form alliance to reach out and make this a legacy event for Strom riders throughout the region.

"Two Tankfuls and a Tent..." sounds like a substantially better theme than the "..Wrung what you Brung!" theme of what turned out to be the final Romney, WV Strom event.

This site is helpful to get the visual for a 500 mile radius:

·
Registered
526 Posts
PA sounds good ..me and yuval have some trails saved from the BDR we did if anyone would be interested and a list of camp sites a couple we stayed at during our trip

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
With the state of the world right now, a great NEVA 21 is a must for our mental and emotional health!
With it being highly unlikely the borders open for this, maybe we should do a Canadian one at the same time ?

·
Premium Member
2021 Tiger 900GT, '14 Vstrom 1000 gone but NOT FORGOTTEN!
2,366 Posts
With it being highly unlikely the borders open for this, maybe we should do a Canadian one at the same time ?
NEVA is more than 7 months away. I would be surprised if your government doesn't open the borders by the time NEVA takes place. I certainly don't profess knowledge as to what will be, but if the U.S./Canadian border is still closed over the summer- we are in trouble. Besides, we miss our brothers from up North.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Although I certain hope the border would be open by then, I'm not optimistic with the way things have been going.
Some of my best rides have been in the Adirondacks and Vermont, not to mention that my family has a cottage on Lake Champlain that we haven't been too in a year.
Just as a mental excersis where could the Canadian one be held?

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
NEVA is more than 7 months away. I would be surprised if your government doesn't open the borders by the time NEVA takes place. I certainly don't profess knowledge as to what will be, but if the U.S./Canadian border is still closed over the summer- we are in trouble. Besides, we miss our brothers from up North.
Possibly though I don't see them being open. We should wait at least a few months to decide though, so lets shelve the idea for now.

Reactions: ThatGuyDuncan

·
Premium Member
2,366 Posts
Possibly though I don't see them being open. We should wait at least a few months to decide though, so lets shelve the idea for now.
Mike,
Although the Covid pandemic is still an issue here, the vaccines are coming fast and furious. Many are getting vaccinated, and I hope/believe that this pandemic will become less of an issue as we vaccinate and continue to be careful. I am scheduled to get my second dose next week, and have yet to grow a third arm!

The closing of the U.S./Canadian border was in the best interest of both countries. It did force me to cancel my motorcycle trip to Nova Scotia in 2020, which did suck. We are all keeping watch over the border situation, and again, I hope it will open back up by summer - albeit with precautions.

We had a great time at NEVA 20, were careful, and respected each others space. Certainly, we missed the Canadian Contingency. I am sure we can do the same at NEVA 21. Details of this weekend to follow shortly- stay tuned.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Mike,
Although the Covid pandemic is still an issue here, the vaccines are coming fast and furious. Many are getting vaccinated, and I hope/believe that this pandemic will become less of an issue as we vaccinate and continue to be careful. I am scheduled to get my second dose next week, and have yet to grow a third arm!

The closing of the U.S./Canadian border was in the best interest of both countries. It did force me to cancel my motorcycle trip to Nova Scotia in 2020, which did suck. We are all keeping watch over the border situation, and again, I hope it will open back up by summer - albeit with precautions.

We had a great time at NEVA 20, were careful, and respected each others space. Certainly, we missed the Canadian Contingency. I am sure we can do the same at NEVA 21. Details of this weekend to follow shortly- stay tuned.
I hope so too but i'm sure having the vaccine will be a requirement to cross the border and I doubt i'll have it by then. In Ontario they are being very slow to do them! I think for most of us they will have to not only open the borders and have the vaccine but also lift the 14 day quarantine, because otherwise we can't leave the house/work for 2 weeks after our return :)

I am on board with hoping for the best though! I've had enough of this pandemic!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Have the dates for NEVA 2021 been finalized?

·
Premium Member
2,366 Posts
Have the dates for NEVA 2021 been finalized?
Don,
As you may know, NEVA typically takes place first weekend in August. Those currently negotiating our accommodations for this year's NEVA 21 will soon announce the exact dates.

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
“and have yet to grow a third arm!”. Watch out what you ask for Syd. After taking this crap it might grow by itself...

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Well regardless how many arms or legs you guys have, NEVA21 is life:
www.nevarally.fun

21 - 36 of 36 Posts