StromTrooper banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,
For this NEVA we have a new shirt design.
To keep things simple (for me) there are only 3 color options, in any size, with either a short or long sleeves T-shirt.

Before you start sending money we need to get to some minimum size order or the prices are very high.
The process will be as follows:
1. Reply to this thread with you requested order - Per shirt type: Shirt type, qty, color and size
2. I will manage the order on the NEVA 2017 Excel which is on the Google Drive
3. Once the order is ready, around June, I will send emails to each one with a request for paypal payment and the final price.
4. XXL and XXXL will have a surcharge
5. I have no profit of this - as usual. Any excess money if such will go to beer/decal (also known as "dickels" .. :grin2: )
6. Projected prices for normal sizes (XL or smaller ) are ~$17 for a short sleeve and ~$20 for long sleeve. Remember price goes down with more qty.
7. If you didn't register to the event yet please read the official NEVA 2017 thread post - http://www.stromtrooper.com/north-east-mid-atlantic/342825-neva-2017-poconos-adventure-official-thread.html
8. The silhouette of the bike is of a V-Strom.. even though some of us have moved on to other bikes..

The Black:

The Red:

The Blue:

Thanks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
One blue short sleeve 2XL and one black short sleeve 2XL for me, please.

Alan
Ithaca, NY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks
-- Yuval

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello everybody,
I need to make the shirts order so they make it in time.
Please re-confirm your orders or if there is a mistake, you don't want a shirt, or you do you want a shirt but are not on the list - reply and let me know.
I will publish prices here later on today.
Thanks
Yuval

Rider Shirt Type Color Size Qty
AlanP Short Sleeve Blue 2XL 1
AlanP Short Sleeve Black 2XL 1
Bigman73 Long Sleeve Red 2XL 1
PhilStrom Long Sleeve Black L 1
ThatGuyDuncan Long Sleeve Red XL 1
ThatGuyDuncan Long Sleeve Red S 1
Alonadelson Short Sleeve Black M 1
Alonadelson Long Sleeve Black M 1
Tnkrplt Short Sleeve Black XL 1
Forest Cop Short Sleeve Black L 1
Taz650 Short Sleeve Black L 1
Supatramp Short Sleeve Blue XXXL 1
Supatramp Long Sleeve Blue XXXL 1
JRCarp Short Sleeve Black L 1
Madscrapper85 Hoodie Red XL 1
Knotzilla Short Sleeve Red XL 1
568V8 Long Sleeve Red XL 1
Forest Cop Short Sleeve Black L 1
Evan1 Short Sleeve Black M 1
tvozner Short Sleeve Blue XXL 1
KevinP Short Sleeve Red XL 1

TOTAL 21

·
Registered
498 Posts
i confirm:)

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I'd like to add a medium long sleeve in black for Gini if possible. And confirm my XL short sleeve black shirt. Have the final prices been determined?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
498 Posts
should be posted tomorrow

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
>>> Shirt prices

Hi guys,

I sent an email to everybody on the list, except Skipper (Bob) who didn't send me an email.

I got the prices today from the factory.
Blue is much more expensive because we don't have a minimum of 6 shirts (the cost is because of the template). We have 4 blue shirts right now.
So either 2 people that ordered non blue volunteer to convert to red or black, or all 4 blue shirts convert to red or black, or all blue pay the extra money (which I think makes little sense).

There are two types of shirt materials - a standard Gildan and a high end American Appeal. Choose the one that you prefer. When you paypal me the money please specify the material (Gildan or AA), I don't want to start doing reverse price lookups.
2XL is $1.5 extra, 3XL is $2.5 extra.

@ForestCop - did you want 2 shirts or this is a mistake?
@madscrapper6 - I didn't get yet a price for a hoodie. Will try to get one tomorrow. Worst case can you switch to long sleeve?

Please paypal me the correct amount as a gift, or paypal will take its fees and I run short.

Prices are attached as an image (also on the Google Drive Excel under Shirts tab), look at your orders and do the math:

Thanks
Yuval

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts