StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never seen one of these bags in person, but lots of internet photos and reviews. However, I need to know if I can put a full face helmet in the bag.

Anybody who owns a set of these saddlebags - Will a full face helmet fit? Can you show a photo with the helmet in the bag?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Not quite the same bags, but my HJC medium full face fits with some room to spare in my SSB-500's when the bag has the side zip in the "expanded" position. It'll jam in with the bag not expanded, but I don't think I could get the zipper closed.

The teardrop shape keeps them looking fairly "level" as well, as the right-side bag sits mostly above the exhaust.

I think the SSB's have been discontinued, but Sand Hills still has 'em and for a very reasonable price. The bags seem very well put together.

Yes, I have some scratches, and yes, the bags give it a fat ass.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Just stuck my flip-face Fullmer in my SB900 (for the first time) and it uses about 75% of the space. Still room for a rainsuit, boot covers, gloves and probably a sweatshirt or fleece pullover. The bags are large and well-made.

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
I could easily fit my XL shoei rf1000 in it. No pics since I have since sold the bags. They are very nice.

Eric

ps: whereabouts are you located in IL?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts