StromTrooper banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my name is Dimitri from Nelson-Rigg USA. Yes you’re right, we did discontinue the SB-900. Now before you all scream boooooo.....we have replaced it with the new CL-850. Yes it’s basically the same bag but is now a part of our CL Luggage collection. Our new website should be posted by this weekend and you can check out the whole line.

As you will see, there are minor changes between the SB-900 and the CL-850. As for the price increase, unlike most of the manufactures in our industry for the last 3 years we have barely if at all increased our prices on any of our items. As we are sure you are aware, due to the rapid increase of oil prices, this has now drastically affected petroleum based products including materials needed for producing soft luggage. We have absorbed the increase for years but now have had to make changes to the MSRP. As most of you know, the materials and hardware used on our luggage is all name brand and of the highest quality so no corners are cut in giving you the best we can offer. Here is a snap shot of the new bag compared to the old.

Main difference is the reflective piping instead of reflective webbing and the outer pockets and buckles to allow any of our tail packs to mount directly to each saddlebag creating the ultimate touring system. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me or our customer service department at [email protected]. Thanks for all your support.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
New photos of CL luggage on V-strom

Hey guys and gals. Here is a sneak peak of some photos for our 2008 Catalog. Bags featured are the CL-850 saddlebags with our CL-150 and CL-800 tail packs. As you can see, not only do they fit like a glove but also make the ultimate touring system. Please keep in mind that any of our tail packs will connect directly to any of our saddlebags and visa versa. Please let me know if you have any questions and or comments. Check out our website for more information. www.nelsonrigg.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts