StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made from UV treated Tri-Max® polyester with carbon fiber accents, these bags easily hold their shape, have reflective piping, heat resistant under panels and feature a universal quick release mounting system. The heavy duty top straps can also independently mount directly to most OE and aftermarket adventure saddlebag racks and grab rails. The entire front panel opens for easy access to the lined interior. They even include front mesh pockets for water bottles, waterproof rain covers and a Lifetime "No Hassle warranty".

These affordable saddlebags make the perfect touring companion at $149.95 for the pair.

Each measure 15”L x 9”W x 13”H. 28.76 Liters per side.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Is a rack system required to use these with a 2013 DL650?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Are these comparable to the Silver Streak bags?

I recently purchased a V-Strom that came with an amazing set of saddlebags. All I know about them is that 1: They look great. 2: They have awesome storage capacity. 3: They have a patch that says "Silver Streak" on the side.

These bags are showing signs of wear, and are separating at the seams in a couple places, but I love them. I love them so much I'm trying to figure out how to go about getting them repaired, or simply finding replacements. It looks like the Silver Streak saddles are no longer being made, so when I saw this thread, I thought I'd pop my head in and check on my options.

The CL-855s look like they might be a viable option if I were to go the replacement route, but I was wondering if they have the same capacity as my current bags. I don't even know how to go about finding out how they stack up against them. I know it's a lot of trouble, but is there any way you could help me compare these to my Silver Streak bags?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For more information, please email us at [email protected].

I recently purchased a V-Strom that came with an amazing set of saddlebags. All I know about them is that 1: They look great. 2: They have awesome storage capacity. 3: They have a patch that says "Silver Streak" on the side.

These bags are showing signs of wear, and are separating at the seams in a couple places, but I love them. I love them so much I'm trying to figure out how to go about getting them repaired, or simply finding replacements. It looks like the Silver Streak saddles are no longer being made, so when I saw this thread, I thought I'd pop my head in and check on my options.

The CL-855s look like they might be a viable option if I were to go the replacement route, but I was wondering if they have the same capacity as my current bags. I don't even know how to go about finding out how they stack up against them. I know it's a lot of trouble, but is there any way you could help me compare these to my Silver Streak bags?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We would need more information about the saddlebags you have. Please email us at [email protected].

·
Registered
34 Posts
Very Happy...

I ordered a set of these bags, based on the picture of the DL1K, and had them on the bike for a few days when an issue surfaced. I contacted Nelson Rigg, and got a RA and a label to ship them back. Very nice email from the customer service rep.

They got shipped back to me yesterday, not repaired, but a new set, and I was only out of use for a few days. Needless to say, that is top quality customer service IMHO.

I am very happy with the process Nelson Rigg has to file a warranty claim, and I am very happy with their customer service, quality of the product, and the interaction with them. I would recommend them to anyone looking for nice quality soft touring luggage. Great products from a great company. :thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts