StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning a ride along US 36 from Missouri to Montrose CO in June and could use some recommendations for motels between Marysville and St. Francis, along US 36 in Kansas.

I've heard there are something like 3 in St. Francis. Are they decent? I am familiar with one in Norton (went by it twice) but I can't remember if there is anything east of there, and where they are. I can stop anywhere between those towns, but I'd like to make it as far west as possible, given the motel situation.

I can stay in something less than 2 star, but with the wife along, I'd like something a little better. So if somebody can throw out a suggestion for that stretch of highway, I'd be much obliged.

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Looks like St Francis is very limited for lodging. Unless you plan to head into Denver (shudder), you could drop down to Colby KS. There's a ton of accommodations down there.

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wanted to stay on 36 and stop before I got to St. Francis. I'm familiar with 36 to Denver, and Colby to Denver. I always blew thru on the bike non stop and never paid attention to the motel situation.

Thanks for the reply.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts