StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:hurray:I was lucky enough some years back to meet one of the men responsible for the creating of the TZ750 Miler Roberts rode,and while glass beading used Vdawgee parts for my crashed bike, he turned me onto the wizzard of motorcycle radiator repair which is few and far between as I've NEVER found ANYONE who would even attempt to fix a bike radiator, till NOW ! :thumbup:
Fontana Radiator | Heavy Equipment, Aluminum, Brass, Custom & Motorcycle Radiator Repair
Fontana Radiator
17635 Arrow Blvd.
Fontana, CA 92335
800-430-7234
Hours: Mon-Fri 8-5

·
Super Moderator
4,602 Posts
I've NEVER found ANYONE who would even attempt to fix a bike radiator, till NOW !
Good to know someone can do it. A new radiator is damn expensive as I found out. :yikes:

For those in Sydney, Australia, I had mine repaired by Better Radiators at Lidcombe (recommended by a friend from the 2 Wheels forum) - cost $30.

This was my radiator before repair:

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
There are a few local shops and shops listed on the interwebs that are either motorcycle and other small radiator repair specialty shops, or that do all radiators. As said, not all radiator fixin' shops will do motorcycle radiators.

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Had mine fixed by Mylers. They did a great job for cheap!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Radiator Motorcycle Specfic Repair !

Hi Folks, thanks for all the OTHER leads as with a family of 4 Vdawgees and riding friends all over the world that do high speed off road/dirt road riding/dirt track with V'd engined bikes etc., I can help out a lot of others who sure can't afford, nor want to spring for the $500+ replacement price of Vdawgee rads' ....
So keep 'em coming.....:thumbup:
What a great group and site ! :hurray:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts