StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My TW has 14k miles and my BTO21 has 7K miles I want to order some new Michelin Pilot Road 2 ct/s. Anyone know of a good deal on them???

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just ordered some Trail Attacks on motorcycle-superstore.com for much less than the local dealer with no sales tax and free shipping, check them out if you haven't already.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Strange that nobody mentions the Shinko 705 anymore.
Never the less....a great tire and very reasonable.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Strange that nobody mentions the Shinko 705 anymore.
Never the less....a great tire and very reasonable.
I've been reading about the shinko raven. very mixed reviews. I need someone with real experience to get me to buy them. FJR guys aren't the same as us. I am 99.9% road with .1% gravel driveway so a 705 isn't my flavor. I currently have a BTO21 on the rear and it was quite a positive change from the TW for my style of riding. Just like to get more than 7k miles out of it.

·
Registered
464 Posts
+1 on americanmototire.com.

You select the size you want, they show you all the choices. Great customer service.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
american moto tire wins the prize $113 shipped!!! Only place that had them in stock!!

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts
I tried ordering pilot roads from American and they were out of stock with an expected October availability. They also charge for shipping while SW ships free when ordering two tires. Do a full comparison.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
I have generally found the best deals at motorcyclesuperstore.com

shipping is very quick (I am in Canada, have them shipped to a place right near the border and pick them up)

free shipping on anything over 75 clams

I usually buy either Battle Wings or Anakee2's.

Cheers!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
AMT took the order and promptly canceled as they are out of stock. Trying SW now.
Paid way too much 137.95 shipped. My rear was nearly that. I know why they have them they are $20 higher than anyone else. They charged $14 for shipping. The only reason I bought it was that my front is soo bad that I had to get it done and didn't want something inferior.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts