StromTrooper banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in the Ottawa area with a stock seat that I could borrow while I am getting mine customized?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Well not Ottawa - I'm a couple of hours away near Kingston - but I have a stock seat that collects dust in the rafters of my garage. You're welcome to use it if you willing to pick it up or pay for shipping...

·
Registered
713 Posts
Anyone in the Ottawa area with a stock seat that I could borrow while I am getting mine customized?
Dave, you can borrow mine, which is sitting in storage at Hunt Club near the Airport Expressway. I am leaving for the Bancroft lunch tomorrow morning, and continuing from there to Newcastle, where I'll be for two to ten days, depending. If you want it before I leave, I can detour early tomorrow morning and meet you somewhere with it, or meet me at the storage, or I can leave you the key to the storage and instructions. I'll pm you my tel. number, I no longer have yours.

Marc

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dave, you can borrow mine, which is sitting in storage at Hunt Club near the Airport Expressway. I am leaving for the Bancroft lunch tomorrow morning, and continuing from there to Newcastle, where I'll be for two to ten days, depending. If you want it before I leave, I can detour early tomorrow morning and meet you somewhere with it, or meet me at the storage, or I can leave you the key to the storage and instructions. I'll pm you my tel. number, I no longer have yours.

Marc
That would be great Marc, I will get it from you when you get back if thats ok. Thanks

Dave

·
Registered
713 Posts
Dave,

OK, we'll see you then

1 - 5 of 5 Posts