Strom Trooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In desperate need of a rear tire and a 525 chain in or very near Klamath Falls OR. Looking for a Shinko 705 or something along those lines. New or used.

Chain, looking for anything that will work. No cash to buy new sprockets and chain. Trying to get back to Colorado.

Any advice or help is welcome! Thanks guys.

Opps! Tire is a 150/70-17 and the chain needs to be 116 links or more.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Motorcycle Superstore is 75 miles away in Medford. Your best bet for price and availibility.

They have closed that store! That is where we came thru to get here. I even called them."No, we closed that outlet over a year ago" But thanks!

·
Registered
541 Posts
not sure if this resolved but my used chain (dl1000)is in the garage and there is a Pro Caliper in Bend. 866-949-8606

I know Pro Caliber had tires available once before for a VRSI rider. He was in and out in 2 hrs.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not sure if this resolved but my used chain (dl1000)is in the garage and there is a Pro Caliper in Bend. 866-949-8606

I know Pro Caliber had tires available once before for a VRSI rider. He was in and out in 2 hrs.
Thank you very much for the offer. I ended up having a great experience at Airhead Motorcycles Airhead Motorcycles - Beta, Zero and BMW Motorcycle Sales and Service in Klamath Falls Howard is a great guy and went way beyond normal customer service to help me and my wife out. Found a used chain and rear sprocket from a friend of his in Redding and had it over-nighted. He had a tire, expensive but at least he had it(Anikee 2 for $175) Expensive when you have only enought to buy gas to get home OR a tire. Long story short, he will be getting much more of my business as he is a Giant Loop dealer and I need a GL Coyote in the near future.

I would recommend his shop to ANYONE for ANYTHING!!! :hurray:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts