StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Happy Trail panniers that I used on my KLR. I ordered some side racks from Happy Trails over a month ago and was just informed that they will not ship until the June 10. Is there another rack that I can mount the panniers on? They were pre-drill in what Happy Trails calls a neutral position.

·
$orry $ucka
476 Posts
That blows. If they weren't already drilled, I'd say go with another rack. Since they're drilled, I'd wait for the HT racks. You'll be happy that you did. June 10 is only a week and a half away.

·
Registered
103 Posts
This is the same type of run around I got from Happy Trails. Date promised turned into over a month later.

I really hope that doesn't happen to you guys, even though you have already waited for a month...

·
Registered
275 Posts
Huh..... I ordered over the Winter and had my racks in a week. It was the boxes I had to wait another two weeks for. Guess there are just more orders to fill now that the weather is nicer.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
These guys make a happy trails knock off bag. Maybe the rack will work for you.

V-Strom - Box Mounts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Just last week I spoke to a guy who wanted to sell some Happy Trails side racks from his V-Strom 650. My borther has his contact info. Send me a PM and I'll it for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts