StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used the search feature and found 1 thread looking at the Fastway EVO 3 /4 pegs.

I am looking to replace my oem foot pegs on my 2015 dl650 adventure - and wondered what you guys have been finding works well. I need a wider foot peg for riding two-track and fire roads. Standing up for long days on the stock pegs is no good.

I have heard a few guys mention retrofitting KLR650 pegs... how do you do that?

Is there any cross compatibility between Suzuki's other MX parts?

Would love to end up around $100-$140... and less is always better!

Also - really need to lower pegs about 1 inch if possible. Any advice helps as I am new to the Strom world.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They were just a little tight, so I had to touch 'em with a grinder very slightly so they would fit and move smoothly. For $15, I feel like they are a great deal, though.
Awesome! That is exactly the sort of real world experience I was looking for.

Keep em coming guys...

·
Registered
365 Posts
KLR pegs here too. Been so long, 5 years, I forget what all I did to fit them. Whatever I had to do, if anything, it was not a big deal. I do recall that they raise your foot about half an inch over stock pegs, so a lowering kit was a must for me.

I liked the KLR pegs sp much, I fit a pair for my girl on the rear. That was a bit more work, but again, no big deal. The passenger pegs are so dangerous, especially in the wet, it was well worth it.

·
Administrator
17,101 Posts
Yup.....Ebay or Amazon KLR pegs, it was pretty much a straight swap and they are awesome. You will need to adjust your shifter linkage and perhaps go up "1" tooth on your shifter/shaft.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I bought some from AliExpress for 26 bucks. Waiting to install but they say stainless steel and are pretty heavy.

Search for Stainless Steel Foot Pegs Pedals Foot Rests Fit ktm250 crf250(2001-2009) Dirt Bike Motorcycle Free Shipping

1 - 10 of 10 Posts