StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
16,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone....just got my new Givi E333 Monolock top case today. I cannot for the life of me, figure out HOW to mount the supplied mounting bracket to my rack. :evil: There really isn't any directions supplied, and I am seriously banging my head!!!! I am starting to think, that I may have to do some serious mods to make this work, or do I need to purchase something else? ALL HELP AND SUGGESTIONS ARE NEEDED!

Thanks in advance!!!! :wink:

Brian

·
Registered
177 Posts
There should be instructions (not real good instructions, but instructions, nevertheless) packed with it.

- Tom

·
Administrator
16,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I found some good photos and write up, over at the Strom rapid forum. The directions included SUCKED, and yes I am mechanically inclined!! :lol: I bought a few longer screws, and I was able to attatch it without any drilling or mods. I did need to increase the size of 2 of the slots, so I could bolt the rack back on the Strom. I think I am gonna like this case, especially for the longer trips. Thanks for your responses!!!

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Not sure if it's the same as the E52 I recently got but I had trouble with the slots in the forward mounting bracket not lining up with the spaces in the milk-crate thing. I had to reverse the front bracket (which shifts everything forward a bit causing some interference with seat removal, still possible, but cumbersome :x ).

Here's my story...

http://www.stromtrooper.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8023

Maybe it'll help, I dunno...

- Martin

·
Registered
88 Posts
Make a search of past posts. I posted a fairly complete description of my installation of a 33 and Balazs has some good photos.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts