StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
I have a spare (lightly used) air filter and I'm willing to help. But, I'm 300 miles away in Ogden, UT.

You are probably stuck there until Tuesday; I assume everything will be closed until then unless someone comes through for you.

PM your phone number and I'll give you a call.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
If you have compressed air you should be able to blow out enough oil from the filter to make it serviceable. Any 4 cycle motor oil will do to top it up too.

·
Registered
436 Posts
If you are stuck in Blanding overnight AND you would like a beer, too bad; Blanding is a dry city.

Just outside the city limits on the South side of town is a gas station with a walk-in beer cooler.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I went down offroad in SE Utah and would really appreciate some help if anyone's nearby with a garage and tools. And if you've got a spare Wee air filter, I'd owe you even bigger time.

More explanation at http://www.stromtrooper.com/mainten...en-upside-down-motorcycle-repair-se-utah.html.

Anyone in the area?
I saw your other post in a different area of the forum where you explained the damage to your bike. You might be better off getting what you need in the Grand Junction, Co area. Its only a couple of hours from Blanding and I know they have a Suzuki dealer there and several Strom troppers. Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts