StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I had my dl1000 engine rebuild recently ( short story - never ever overtight chain, this leads to bearing damage ).
I'm concerned that few bolts were put as those should be, i.e correct direction and etc.
I searched over internet, but it's nearly impossible to find that detailed photos, so I'll appreciate if someone can make and post those.
Since this is my first post forum don't allow me to post links....
will try to overcome this by removing "https", those are links of mine mounts, which I'd like to know how they look originally:

://drive.google.com/file/d/1omHd6U7JkVrVrdAZb6cJDNk-lBdYcvB_-g/view?usp=sharing
://drive.google.com/file/d/1eB66oMaIj7Xwn84wE_-nxDOowiWjwJA45g/view?usp=sharing
://drive.google.com/file/d/1aFaVxdFIIRMURXjoI20-UBZbl7f5CUK2XQ/view?usp=sharing
://drive.google.com/file/d/1h0duR_SYvbaN0MKM2LJbIR1nZ45Ed1Sy4w/view?usp=sharing

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
K8
scheme is useless in this case
Martinest pics are great, but I do not see there those that I need.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
I suggest that until someone comes along with the required pix that you have requested, you have a look at the garage tag (on this site) and scroll through to see if you can locate a clear pix of the information that you are looking for on your bike. Or you can try pm any one of the members who have the same model bike, for the required info. Sorry about the suggestions, but its better than nothing.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for suggestions Gert,

I already have "some" pics from sale sites and google search, but problem is that those bolts mostly not visible on sales pics :)
have week till big maintenance, probably will find some more info till then

·
Registered
394 Posts
if anything, thanks for reinforcing my infatuation with chain slack. I dont know how you adjusted yours, but i feel the factory specs are a little tight

1 - 7 of 7 Posts