StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up this used 2006 DL650. The PO lowered it to the point that you cannot use the center stand without putting the back wheel up on a 2x4! Too low for me.

Anyway, does anybody know if these are aftermarket, custom made or stock? If so, what do you suggest in replacing to stock height?

Thanks all. :wink2:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I want to raise the height of my bike. Are there any stock length and shorter to increase ground clearance? Then if that can be done the front end would need to be raised by replacing front wheel with a 21".
Are these parts available and if so who are they? Also is there enough room for a 21" without hitting anything? I don't have a strom yet but am thinking about trading my FJR 1300 in on a new strom 650.

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
I want to raise the height of my bike. Are there any stock length and shorter to increase ground clearance? Then if that can be done the front end would need to be raised by replacing front wheel with a 21".
Are these parts available and if so who are they? Also is there enough room for a 21" without hitting anything? I don't have a strom yet but am thinking about trading my FJR 1300 in on a new strom 650.
Somewhere I've seen a set of DR650 fork tubes used.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts