StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am getting ready to do my 11k mile service on the Wee and I am wondering where to take it to.

I've done all of my previous services at Planet Honda on Concord Pike. Friendly staff and so far I feel they've done a good job. But their cost is a bit high and on top of that I have to pay PA taxes.

Power Sports East is a bit cheaper on some services but I've heard awful things about that dealership. Sadly, I believe it simply based on very limited experience with them when I was looking for the Wee.

L&D Suzuki quoted me a fair price but I don't know anything about them at all. I don't mind the drive down to Dover. I just want to make sure I take my bike to a place that will perform the service properly.

Are there any other quality place around here that deals with Suzuki?

Any opinions on the places I mentioned?

I can't do the service myself because currently I don't have the time, skills, tools, or even a place to do it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Try Turner Tech: 302-222-7673

He has helped me through a befuddling problem. I have had my tires changed there, and the price was more reasonable than the local cycle shops.

I live in the Pike Creek area...

·
Registered
88 Posts
The owner of Turner Tech works out of his home. He has a trailer of tools and will come to your home. Call and ask...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts