StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm likely going to meet board member Carlos (CEQ) in Somerset, PA to swap seats between his 07 1000 and my 07 650. I was thinking that it might be a pretty decent ride with potential to be a great ride if someone knows some good PA roads to take. Anyone interested in coming along?
Steve

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'm likely going to meet board member Carlos (CEQ) in Somerset, PA to swap seats between his 07 1000 and my 07 650. I was thinking that it might be a pretty decent ride with potential to be a great ride if someone knows some good PA roads to take. Anyone interested in coming along?
Steve
If it where Sunday id say I was in. The SO and I have a big night out planned. Could still be crappy weather to. Gary on the boards could probiably give you some fun routes around the Pittsburgh area. Where in NEO are you?

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Hmm maybe what time are you leaving?

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Early... I'd like to be there by 11:00

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Man, I'd love to but my parents are coming up here in the a.m., sorry.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If it where Sunday id say I was in. The SO and I have a big night out planned. Could still be crappy weather to. Gary on the boards could probiably give you some fun routes around the Pittsburgh area. Where in NEO are you?
I'm in Paris Township, near Newton Falls.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts