StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK i'd like to find some strom riders in the area I live in the triad area of NC, and on sunday morning my wife and I are thinking about going up 18 to 113 virgina and then 58 to 91 in TN. and back to 421 and make a loop to north wilksboro it makes for a good day ride if any one from the triad area would like to join in feel free to do so i hope to be in winston salem at 9:00 and north wilksboro by 9:45 to start the loop I know this is a late post so I don't except to many reply from it :D

·
Registered
578 Posts
Wish I could...

I'd be there in a heartbeat if it weren't for my weekend work schedule. Have a great time though!

·
Registered
110 Posts
missed another one

I just now read this and its around 8:30 am, N. Wilkesboro is a good 90 min for me. But if you ever plan another ride, I would love to join in
I work 12 hr. shifts so my days off are Sun. mon. tues. and every other Wed. Have fun and enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Tuesday rides?

I just now read this and its around 8:30 am, N. Wilkesboro is a good 90 min for me. But if you ever plan another ride, I would love to join in
I work 12 hr. shifts so my days off are Sun. mon. tues. and every other Wed. Have fun and enjoy the ride!
Lefty, if you ever want to do a Tuesday ride, let me know. I work a pretty odd schedule, and that's my best day for riding. I'm in the Chapel Hill/Pittsboro area. That invite goes for all others reading this as well. The best riding weather is right around the corner and I'm feeling the itch more than ever!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if any one would like to ride up to the mountain sometime just let me no i have friday through sunday of most weekends :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts