StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Firstly, what NC motorcycle organizations are you a part of, and why?

Secondly, I’m a new rider and am interested in meeting up with some local seasoned [Strom] riders to tag along on WakeCounty area day trips.
I specify that because I’ve not done any one-way rides much longer than 30 minutes yet, and would hate to put myself in a situation that I’m not prepared for.

Of course, I’m also interested meeting up with some fellow Strommers, and absorbing any info, tips, and advice! :)

·
Registered
293 Posts
If you have not been on that stock seat for more than 30 minutes are you in for a surprise! Seriously though, I ride around the county, mainly the northern part of it. While there are not many curvy parts to brag about, you can take in some scenery and come across a short cut now and then. I have hit all the local lakes and that sort of thing. If you feel like a ride sometime, Pm me. As for local clubs, I have heard of a couple, but there type of riding is mainly the cruiser crowd from one bar to another type of thing as far as I can tell.

·
Registered
578 Posts
I'm in the Chapel Hill area and I've found some groups through a free website called meetup.com. PM me anytime for rides. I know some decent areas out in the Pittsboro, Carrboro, Burlington region.

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
I'm southeast of Raleigh and travel through the area quite lot. Look for a blue Wee with yellow rider. Keep your eyes on the new gravel like pavement on the secondary roads, its turning loose in the cold weather.

I have the stock seat with the Spencer mods and would be willing to let you try it out if you need to. I've also got the Audiovox CC installed its the best farkle I've put on it so far.

If you have any questions on your Wee let me know. It is a great bike but it does have a few quirks.

PM me for my email address.

Ray...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts