StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all,

Horizons Unlimited is having a meet over in Robinsville NC, July 17-20, and I'd like to go. Is anyone interested?

Go to horizonsunlimited.com for more info.

I just found this "association" a few days ago and it looks like it would be worthwhile.

My name is Jay Emery and I live in Memphis, Tn.

Anybody????

Good rides.

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
I just checked out the site.

I hadn't heard of them before.

I might take a ride there for the day, I'd be approaching from the east.

Norm

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Norm....

They're new to me as well. I've done abit of researching and if nothing else the Robinsville area looks like a cool place to ride.

I think I can make it all the way there, less about 40-50 mi on the super-slab, taking secondary highways.

If the weather cooperates it looks like a nice ride.

Anybody else???

Good Rides.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I plan to be at the Horizons west rally in Silverton Co. July 10 and then hit this one on the 17th...Gonna be a 5K mile adventure ride. Departing july 4th, back home about the 21st. Told my boss, don't be surprised when I disappear...you give me 6 weeks of paid leave, I plan to use it!!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Look For Me Too

I may be able to make it at that time. I have been looking for an excuse to ride my Wee back to that area. I'll be coming from New Orleans. Camping available nearby?
I have two weeks off of my job every other two weeks so it is a 50/50 thing.

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
Told my boss, don't be surprised when I disappear...you give me 6 weeks of paid leave, I plan to use it!!
Are they hiring, I could use a job like that!

By your avatar, I bet that's the bike I saw at Dal-Kawa late last year.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shelbyclay.....

Sorry it took so long to reply. I haven't checked the thread lately.

There is camping available at the venue, The IronHorse Inn, but there may still be rooms in the bunkhouse or cabins. You will need to call the Inn to reserve. We are two coming from Memphis, and will take secondary hwy to just west of Chattanooga. If you would like to ride north and ride over with us you are more than welcome.

we will firm up our departure date/time within a few weeks. I think we will leave(NC) that Sunday to head home.

good rides, let us know your plans.

seaflea.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NCvulcanrider...

That will be a good ride.

If you want to come back through Memphis and ride back to NC with us we would be happy to join you.

Good rides. Seaflea

1 - 9 of 9 Posts