StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a friend of mine offered to sell his '02 dl-1000 at a ridiculous price.:fineprint: he brought it over this afternoon. i'm pretty psyched! my sv will be parked for a while.:thumbup:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Congrats Yeti!

There's a ton of info here if you have any questions about your new addition.

BTW, how many miles on the 02?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
78k miles. this bike has been all over north america. it's a little beat up but it still runs well, and it's been taken care of properly. i'll get some pics up later hopefully.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just bought an '02 DL1000 about a month ago at pretty much what bluebook says its worth, mine only had 4,725 miles on it! So glad to see that I have thousands and thousands of miles to enjoy on it. I have always been a cruiser owner, switching to the V has probably been one of my best decisions ever!

·
Living the Stereotype
11,544 Posts
I just bought an '02 DL1000 about a month ago at pretty much what bluebook says its worth, mine only had 4,725 miles on it! So glad to see that I have thousands and thousands of miles to enjoy on it. I have always been a cruiser owner, switching to the V has probably been one of my best decisions ever!
I hope it hasn't atrophied.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, i'm planning on thousands of miles too. those tl motors are tough.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts