StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a beautiful day the Lord has brought forth for us to frolic in !!!!
Myself and two of my buddies out riding today and did a short hop on the Natchez Trace. Passed a southbound Red Strom at Burns Branch about 1:45pm.
Man, it was a beautiful day to ride in Middle Tennessee !!!!!!
Ride safe and I hope to see ya'll on the road! :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
3,722 Posts
Wasn't me this time, but I am out there frequently on a red 650.

I did see another V-Strom riding with a couple of other bikes headed north on the NTP about 11:15 CDT Saturday, 09/09/06 just north of the Tennessee / Alabama state line. Was that you by chance?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wasn't me in September. I ride a blue and gray electra glide with the tour pack removed. Hopefully, I am gonna be on a V (wee) before the end of the year. Gonna keep the E.G. , but will probably ride the V most of the time.
I bounced around some different groups before I joined this one. The folks here don't seem to be bike snobs. Every one here is proud of their bike and usually don't trash talk other bikes (most of the time). The photos that are posted are awesome. I look forward to seeing you guys out on the road!

·
Premium Member
3,722 Posts
Nope, not many bike snobs around here that I've seen. As you say, we all love our V-Stroms but there are lots who have more than one bike (not me though). EG, Strom, whatever, doesn't matter to me, I just like to ride.

If you see another red on the Trace it's a good chance it's me. I'm out there a lot because I just love riding that road.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts