StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to post this in the thread for Narcosis Junky's products, but as a new Stromtrooper, I can't due to my post count. A link to the thread:
http://www.stromtrooper.com/698769-post53.html

I just received my skid plate last night. What a beautiful piece! I've "farkled" many bikes, and I have to say this is likely the best product, quality-wise, I have received. Yann obviously takes great pride in each item he makes. That quality extends to hoe he packs them for shipping as well. I had considered other brands, but after reading about this skid plate and contacting Yann, I knew this was the one to get.

Unfortunately, it will be a few weeks before I get to mount it. The SW Motech crash bars I bought arrived with a major blemish in the powder coat on the top of one of the bars. The vendor is replacing it, but was out of stock. So I wait. Also, one of the mount brackets for the center stand I purchased (Motech) had a mount hole mislocated by nearly half a diameter, requiring me to elongate the holes on both brackets to mout the stand and have it swing up without binding. I wish Narcosis Junky made these items as well, as I am sure I would not have had these issues.

If you are in the market for protection for the bottom of you bike, I recommend you take a look at Yann's products.

·
Registered
237 Posts
+1 for Yann's skidplate, top quality & construction.......comes very well wrapped for shipping, and, Yann is a great guy & and a pleasure to do business with....:hurray:

also, Yann has a great instructional video on you tube for installation, although, I will say that it was a breeze!

·
Registered
167 Posts
I put one of Yanns steel plates on my bike last year, price was right shipping was fast, fit was just right,and so much more useful than the plastic nose was .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts