StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Greg, nice pics and trips, did Jack go on any of these with you?
Seem like you like ths colder riding to me. Thanks again for the pics and trips.

Charlie

ps: see you at the next Meet & Greet

·
Registered
24 Posts
Victrom reporting for duty Sir!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mael-Strom, welcome, missed you last trip, see ya next time and be sure to bring that combination along with you.

Victrom, hi guy. Hope all is going well.

Mike, Greg see you all next trip.

tstrom, Teresa, Lady rider? Welcome, see you next Meet & Greet.
All I can say is to look out for Victrom, he's a girl killer. haha

See you guys soon.

Charlie

·
Registered
603 Posts
Hey Charlie. Thanks for the nice words about the website. I can't get Jack out of bed early enough for him to come on a long ride. :lol:

Jack does take some fine pictures though. We need to get him to trade in that BMW for a V-Strom.

·
Registered
26 Posts
My husband and I hope to make a meet and greet soon but don't know whether it will be the March one or not as our daughter leaves for the Navy on the 27th. But soon. I have an 04 Blue Vstrom but my poor husband has a BMW Roadster so this trip it will be him in the minority instead of me.

R

·
0 Posts
Mike here from Orange City. New transplant from Pennsylvania. My Strom is an '04 1000 I picked up as a dealer leftover this past April. I've got 18,000 miles on it so far and I'm enjoying every mile.
I don't know the roads around here too well yet, so I probably won't lead any rides real soon, but I might consider holding a tech day after I get settled in my new house. Any interest in something like that?

·
Registered
725 Posts
Bob from Orlando, right next to UCF. Red '05 DL650. I'd be interested in something like a tech day. Hopefully I'll see everyone at the next ride.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts