StromTrooper banner

141 - 160 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
well unfortunately work just got in my way as well.
wont be able to make it :(

anyone wants to use my site is more then welcome

Reactions: chirosyd

·
Premium Member
Former 2x DL650 owner; moved onto Super Tenere ES
522 Posts
Just got to campground. We are in a very nice and secluded area across the road from the office.
Syd,
Sounds great. The weather sure seems awesome. Looking to arrive tomorrow sometime around noon or 1.

·
Premium Member
2021 Tiger 900GT, '14 Vstrom 1000 gone but NOT FORGOTTEN!
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #144 ·
F.Y.I.-
There are about 12 of us here as of last night. Tomorrow, Friday, many are going on the Gap route Pete posted.

Dinner for everyone is at 6:30 p.m. at the Free Range restaurant in Chester.

Safe travels.:smile2:

·
Registered
436 Posts
Hi Syd, Pete, Rich and the Canadian Contingent,

Hope you'll let another sandbagger join in on the v-festivities. Just saw this yesterday and have a (rare) free weekend.

Looking forward to re-connecting.

philip

·
Premium Member
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #147 ·
Rich,
Been clear in Vermont all day.

·
Premium Member
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #148 ·
Great weekend. It all came together- weather, riders, campground, routes.

Thank you all for making riding enjoyable.
Great to see new faces- Ed, Dave, Tony. Also great to see Rich, Phillip and Jason. Small Canadian contingency that, as usual, helped to make this weekend great.

Pete and I were happy to organize this year's event. Someone please step up and set up next years trip- Cooperstown?

Syd

·
Registered
168 Posts
Home in Osgoode Ontario at 5:45 another great day of riding on top of a great NEVA 2019 weekend. Thank you Syd, Pete and all related to organizing these Adventures, you truly make our little band of motorcyclists a great family.
Ride Safe, Greg

Reactions: om28 and dharum

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
What a great weekend. Thanks Pete and Syd for organizing. It was great meeting y'a'll!

dh

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Another great NEVA in the books, one of the best maybe!? Thanks to Syd and Pete for all the work they put in. It was so good seeing old friends and great meeting new ones!

Reactions: dharum

·
Registered
2020 V-Strom 1050XT
1,076 Posts
Home at 4:30 today after taking the long and winding road....2670 kms/1670 miles. Thanks Syd and Pete for putting on another great NEVA. Always good to see all you old farts again.
Had to strap on the left pannier this morning after noticing the bracket weld had come loose, but made it home OK.
Pics to follow !

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
Sorry I missed it! Had to manage family health issues unfortunately. I won't miss it next year!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Who said Cooperstown for 2020, there is a nice campground Glimmerglass state park, but many times state parks fill up quickly after New Years which would be hard to organize

141 - 160 of 176 Posts